-
February 16th, 2004, 10:13 PM
#1
Inactive Member

Are these on others, or is this a BS auction?
-
February 16th, 2004, 10:41 PM
#2
Inactive Member
action released their nascar figs with serial #'s. It is legit. but there is no way those numbers are right since wallyworld has had tons of them sold already.
-
February 16th, 2004, 10:43 PM
#3
-megalithanod
Guest
I think (as said) those numbers only relate to the Action figures released, which are a slight variant to the Mass released ones if I remember correctly.
Where is Steve Gleason when you need him??
-
February 16th, 2004, 10:54 PM
#4
Inactive Member
the hobby versions were sold in all specialty stores. the numbered ones came from the rcca club.
but still, the numbers cannot reflect the actual production runs. I was under the impression that there were well over 100,000 of each. Especially jr and sr (3 per case).
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks